Online Application Form Essential Information
- What information will I need to give when filling in the form?
- Getting started
- What shall I do if I lose the online application form Web page
- How do I know that the University has received my form?
- Who should I contact if I need help whilst filling in the form?
- How will my referee submit my reference?
- QQ and Sina emails from China
Before you complete the application make sure you have the following:
- Your personal details including name, address, email address and telephone number including country code. Use the BT website to find out your country code.
- Who will be paying your fees.
- Details of all your qualifications, including the date they were awarded (if you are not sure of the exact date please select the first of the month).
- Details of exam results pending.
- Your English language test results (if English is not your Mother tongue).
- Details of your work experience.
- Permission from your academic referee for us to contact them for your reference.
Click the ‘New User’ button to begin your application. You will be able to create your own password which you can use to return to your application at any stage (up to one month from starting it). Make a note of your password and your User ID. This is your application number and you will need this to login again or enquire about your application. To leave the OAF just finish the page you’re working on, click the “Save and return later’ button at the bottom of the page and logout. To retrieve your details at a later date, browse back to the form and login.
If you lose the online application form Web page (e.g. by accidentally hitting my “Back” or “Home” button)?
All information entered after the last “Save..” will unfortunately be lost. See above for how to retrieve your partially completed form.
We will send an acknowledgement email to the address used on the form, this will refer to your User ID which becomes your unique application number.
Please get in touch with the Admissions Office. They are open from Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00 (UK time).
We will email your referee(s) to request your academic reference(s).
QQ and Sina account users cannot receive emails sent from the University of Buckingham. To ensure effective communication between you and our enquiry team, please send all queries from email accounts such as Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, MSN, 126 or 163. Please also make sure that you avoid using any QQ or Sina emails as correspondence in your application form.