There are many reasons why we were shortlisted for University of the Year in the Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2024.
Join us at The University Buckingham, where independent minds thrive. You won’t just be a number here, we see your potential to shape the future. We will embrace your unique qualities and nurture your creativity. We create a space for our students to express themselves, which has seen them rank us 1st for Freedom of Expression in the National Student Survey, 2023.
The National Student Survey
The National Student Survey provides all final-year undergraduate students in UK higher education institutions and further education colleges with the opportunity to express their opinions on what they liked during their time at university.
Our University rankings include:
- Joint 1st for Freedom of Expression, 2023
- Joint 5th for Mental Health Wellbeing Services, 2023
- Joint 1st for Academic Support in Business, 2023
We also rank in the top 10 for:
- Student Voice in Business, 2023
- Teaching in Business, 2023
- Academic Support in Computing, 2023
- Teaching on my course in Computing, 2023
- Learning Opportunities in Computing, 2023
- Mental Wellbeing Services in Law, 2023
The Complete University Guide
The Complete University Guide rankings are based on information collected from the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) and Research Excellence Framework (REF).
Our rankings include:
- 2nd for Graduate Prospects (on-track), 2023
- Top 10 for Graduate Prospects (outcomes), 2023
- Top 10 for Student Satisfaction, 2023
- 1st in Medicine for Graduate Prospects (outcomes), 2024
The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024
The University is proudly ranked by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024 as:
- Shortlisted for University of the Year
- Top 10 University in Southeast England
QAA Quality Assured
The University of Buckingham has been awarded the QAA Quality Mark for meeting or exceeding UK expectations for quality and standards in its QAA review.
Teaching Excellence Framework 2023
The University of Buckingham has achieved a SILVER rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) for 2023.
This means the student experience and outcomes are typically very high quality, with some outstanding features, according to the Office for Students (OfS), which organises the TEF.
Other strengths in the league tables
We create a space for our students to express themselves, which has seen them rank us 1st for Freedom of Expression in the National Student Survey 2023.