Friends of the University
Services for students
The Friends of the University are members of the local community that love to support our students and get involved with our activities. There are lots of ways they can help support you during your time at Buckingham, such as:
- Cooking classes
- English lessons
- Animal interaction events
- Games nights
If you are interested in taking part in any of these activities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership for the local community
Interested in becoming a Friend? Membership can offer the following benefits:
- the opportunity to give meaningful support to the University
- invitations to lectures and social events
- regular mailings with updates about the University
- access to the University Refectory and Bar
- the opportunity to join the University Library
The Friends offer a £30 annual subscription or a £150 life membership. To find out more about becoming a member get in touch with the Friends.