Transfer to Buckingham
Transferring to Buckingham as an undergraduate is easier than you think.
- Every year students move from one university to another for a variety of reasons. If you’re one of those wishing to explore this, we’d like to help you to see if Buckingham is the right option for you. We’ll do our utmost to give you the very best advice and to support you in your choices.
- The Buckingham two year degree means that you could graduate more quickly with an honours degree than if you had stayed at another University.
- We have over 40 years’ experience of supporting students who transfer to us, to complete their studies.
- You could benefit from our small class sizes, safe riverside campus, highly praised student support, TEF Gold teaching rating and UK top 10 ranking for teaching quality and student experience.
- We are also top for student satisfaction according to National Student Survey (NSS), 2018.
How to transfer
Contact us as soon as you can if you are considering a transfer. Some transfers can start as soon as September although other options are available.
Please contact the school you are interested in transferring to below. They will ask about your current experience and see if we can help.
Business – phone us on +44(0)1280 820 182 or email
Computing – phone us on +44 (0)1280 828 219 or email
Humanities – phone us on +44 (0)1280 820 156 or email
Law – phone us on +44(0)1280 828 344 or email
Medicine – phone us on +44(0)1280 827 546 or email
Psychology & Wellbeing – phone us on +44 (0)1280 828 204 or email
Each transfer is different, so please do get in touch!