Come to an Open Day
Our Open Day will include:
- A welcome talk from our Vice-Chancellor
- A Q&A session with our students
- The opportunity to take a tour around our campus
- Interactive fees and finance talk
- Subject area live chats with our academics
Chat with one of our students
Our students are ready to answer your questions. If you have a burning question, or you just want to know what it is like to be a student at Buckingham, pop on to our online chat and speak with one of our current students.
Try a Taster
Taster Days are a great way to experience first-hand our top-quality teaching and small-group setting in your chosen subject. You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with our lecturers
- Sample a group tutorial session
- Chat to current students
- Receive guidance on applying to university and writing your personal statement
- Take a tour of the campus
- Economics, Politics and International Studies
- Security, Intelligence and Cyber
View all Taster Days
Tune in to a webinar!
If you can't visit our beautiful campus it doesn't mean you have to miss out on our public talks, lectures and seminars. Register now for our free online webinars covering a wide range of topics.
Book a Campus Tour
How to book a Campus Tour?
If you can’t come to an Open Day or try a Taster, you can arrange a guided walking tour of our campus and/or have a consultation with an admission or academic staff.
How to get to Buckingham
for university visits
The University of Buckingham (MK18 1EG) lies just off the A421 which connects Oxford to Cambridge. We are within driving distance from Bedford, Northampton and Hertfordshire.
Milton Keynes Central Railway Station is a 20-minute journey from Buckingham. Trains run regularly to London, Birmingham and many other parts of the country.
London Heathrow, one of the world’s busiest airports, is just 65 miles away. Birmingham International and London Luton can both be reached within an hour by car.