School of Psychology
Psychology is the study of human behaviour and mental processes. Psychology scientifically investigates how thoughts, feelings and motivations influence how people act and interact with others.
What do we offer?
- Small tutorial groups for every course: a maximum of seven students in a tutorial group.
- The only two-year psychology undergraduate degrees in the UK.
- One of the best staff to student ratios in the UK: 1 member of staff for every 10.5 students.
- A unique 2+1 degree opportunity for students to obtain a BSc (Hons) and MSc in three years. With taught and research MSc options in a wider variety of specialisms including:
- Undergraduate degree containing courses introducing students to all seven areas of professional psychology.
- Two entry points onto the same programme in September (2 years and 3 months) and January (2 years).
- An active Psychology Society
The programme is accredited as conferring eligibility for the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership of the British Psychological Society, provided the minimum standard of a Second Class Honours is achieved (read the accreditation report here). This is the first step towards becoming a Chartered Psychologist.
Contact us at email@example.com or Tel: +44 (0)1280 820227.
Interested in Postgraduate options? We offer Psychology taught and research courses.