School of Psychology
Welcome to the School of Psychology at the University of Buckingham, the number one university for student satisfaction in England (National Student Survey 2018). Psychology is the study of human behaviour and mental processes. Psychology scientifically investigates how thoughts, feelings and motivations influence how people act and interact with others.
- Small tutorial groups for every course: a maximum of seven students in a tutorial group.
- The only 2-year psychology undergraduate degree in the UK.
- One of the best staff to student ratios in the UK: 1 member of staff for every 10.5 students.
- A unique 2+1 degree opportunity for students to obtain a BSc (Hons) and MSc (by research) in three years.
- All level 5 and 6 tutorials run by teaching staff; not by postgraduate students or graduate teaching assistants.
- Undergraduate degree containing courses introducing students to all seven areas of professional psychology.
- Two entry points onto the same programme in September (2 years and 3 months) and January (2 years).
- An active Psychology Society
The programme is accredited as conferring eligibility for the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership of the BPS (British Psychological Society), provided the minimum standard of a Second Class Honours is achieved. This is the first step towards becoming a Chartered Psychologist.
Contact us at email@example.com or Tel: +44 (0)1280 828204 or +44 (0)1280 828275.
- Read the latest Psychology newsletter
- Interested in Postgraduate options? Click here for our taught MSc Health Psychology programme or here for other opportunities to pursue postgraduate studies in our active research hubs.
|30 October 2019|
14:00 - 16:00
|Psychology Taster (30 Oct 2019)|
|13 November 2019|
14:00 - 16:00
|Psychology Taster (13 Nov 2019)|