Welcome to the Psychology Department at the University of Buckingham, the number one university for student satisfaction in the UK (National Student Survey 2006-2015). Psychology is the study of human behaviour and mental processes. Psychology scientifically investigates how thoughts, feelings and motivations influence how people act and interact with others.
- The only 2-year psychology undergraduate degree in the UK.
- One of the best staff to student ratios in the UK: 1 member of staff for every 10.5 students.
- A unique 2+1 degree opportunity for students to obtain a BSc (Hons) and MSc (by research) in three years.
- Small tutorial groups for every course: a maximum of six students in a tutorial group.
- Tutorials run by teaching staff; not by postgraduate students or graduate teaching assistants.
- Undergraduate degree containing courses introducing students to six areas of professional psychology.
- Two entry points onto the same programme in September (2 years and 3 months) and January (2 years).
- An active Psychology Society
The programme is accredited as conferring eligibility for the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership of the BPS (British Psychological Society), provided the minimum standard of a Second Class Honours is achieved. This is the first step towards becoming a Chartered Psychologist.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +44 (0)1280 828322.