Need a prospectus? Order one here.
Here at Buckingham Business School (BBS), we always put our students first. Our degrees are tailored to give students a global, ‘real world’ perspective and are highly regarded throughout the world. We place a high emphasis on innovation in course design and believe strongly in stimulating an entrepreneurial mindset.
We are constantly striving to provide the best possible education and experience for our students, and to give you the best start in your business career. We pride ourselves in the personalised and small group teaching approach so you won’t get lost in a crowd. At the Buckingham Business School, you are a person not a number.
We offer a number of exciting undergraduate degrees in:
- Accounting and Finance (2-year and 3-year options)
- BSc Operational Excellence Online (for organisations only)
- Business and Management (2-year and 3-year options)
- Business and Management with Work Placement Year
- Business Enterprise (BBE)
At postgraduate level we offer:
- Pre-Master’s in Business
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Entrepreneurial Consultancy & Practice
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Service Management
- MSc Lean Enterprise (part-time)
- MSc Management in a Service Economy
- MSc Strategic Marketing & Customer Experience Management
- Full- and part-time MSc, MPhil and DPhil degrees by research in a variety of topics
We also offer a variety of Professional and Executive Short Courses through our Centre for Professional and Executive Development (CfPED)
The University of Buckingham has come top in the UK for student satisfaction in the National Student Survey (NSS) for the eighth time since it started taking part 12 years ago.
Our Business and Management programme came:
- 1st in the UK for learning opportunities and learning community.
- 2nd in the UK for overall satisfaction, assessment and feedback and learning resources
- 3rd in the UK for teaching and student voice
- 5th in the UK for organisation and management
Our Accounting programme came:
- 2nd in the UK for learning community
- 5th in the UK for teaching
- 97% of Business Enterprise (BBE) students say they have been provided with positive learning opportunities
5 reasons to study at Buckingham Business School
- We have a range of full-time undergraduate courses, with flexible entry points in September and January
- Our accelerated 2-year honours degrees are equivalent to a 3-year honours degree elsewhere
- Completion of our 2-year degree gives you the opportunity to enter the business world a year earlier than your peers
- We allow you to build on the successes of your undergraduate degree by taking a Master’s and complete both levels of study in just 3 years
- We have the best student:staff ratios in the UK at 10.4:1 (The Complete University Guide 2018)
See also: Scholarships and bursaries