The University of Buckingham is committed to providing reliable and accessible resources to its students and staff as well as investing in the future.
The IT Services department provides, maintains and supports the University’s IT facilities and infrastructure.
The IT Services Helpdesk is the first point of contact for all requests and queries related to the University’s IT facilities. This friendly team is always happy to welcome and support our users, whether they are using specialist equipment or simply having trouble checking their email.
The Helpdesk is located in Norton House, Hunter Street (view map). A ramp is available for wheelchair access and reserved disabled parking marked out. The Helpdesk is open weekdays 09:00 to 17:00.
Below are a few helpful resources:
- How to connect to the University’s Wi-Fi network
- How to find information about the University Lecture and Seminar Rooms
- IT Services – Staff entitlement matrix
Need help with IT?
- IT Hub
- Log and track support calls using your University email address and password
- Visit the IT Services Helpdesk in Norton House, Hunter Street (view map)
- Telephone: +44 (0)1280 820248
- Email: email@example.com