Insurance for Students

Students living in University of Buckingham Accommodation now have insurance cover for their personal possessions – full details are available in the following PDF document:

For more information, please see the insurers’ website:

Students who are concerned that their particular circumstances / possessions may not be covered by this insurance may apply to for extended cover at their own expense. The documents above provide further details.

If students are NOT living in University accommodation it is very important for them to arrange their own insurance of personal possessions. Insurance is always much cheaper than replacing your belongings after theft or accident. If you are a UK student, you can ask your parents if there is any possibility of extending their home and contents insurance to cover your possessions while you are at University.