The Lillingstone Trust Scholarship 2020
At the University of Buckingham, we support our students as much as we can to help them achieve and flourish whilst they study with us. One keyway in which we do this is by providing financial assistance through our scholarships and bursaries.
In partnership with the Lillingstone Trust, the University of Buckingham is delighted to offer a new £13,000 scholarship towards tuition fees for a two-year undergraduate degree in either computing or psychology, starting in September 2020. This scholarship is specifically for local students who otherwise could not afford a university education and for whom a place at the University of Buckingham will unlock life-changing opportunities.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must fulfil all the following criteria:
- Live in North Buckinghamshire, South Northamptonshire, or Milton Keynes
- Wish to study for an undergraduate degree in either computing or psychology at the University of Buckingham
- Be able to start the degree course in September 2020 and complete it in December 2022
Plus at least one of the following:
- Without this scholarship, the applicant would not otherwise be able to afford to attend university; or
- The applicant is in a recognised ‘carer’ role for a member of their immediate family; or
- The applicant has faced or is currently experiencing significant family upheaval; or
- The applicant is estranged from their parent(s) and receives no financial support from their family.
If you, or someone you know, would like to apply for this scholarship, please download and complete the application form.
The closing date for applications is: 5pm on Friday 19 June 2020.