The Lillingstone Trust Scholarship 2023/24
At The University of Buckingham, we support our students as much as we can to help them achieve and flourish whilst they study with us. One keyway in which we do this is by providing financial assistance through our scholarships and bursaries.
In partnership with the Lillingstone Trust, The University of Buckingham is delighted to offer a £5,000 scholarship towards tuition fees for a two-year undergraduate degrees in Computing or Psychology starting in September 2023, or MB ChB Medicine degree starting in January 2024. This scholarship is specifically for local students who otherwise could not afford a university education and for whom a place at The University of Buckingham will unlock life-changing opportunities.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must fulfil all the following criteria:
- Live in North Buckinghamshire, South Northamptonshire or Milton Keynes
- Have applied to study for an undergraduate degree in either Computing, Medicine (MB ChB) or Psychology at The University of Buckingham, either via UCAS or directly via our website
- Be able to start the degree in September 2023 (for Computing or Psychology) or January 2024 (for MB ChB) and complete it in
- December 2025 (for Computing or Psychology) or June 2028 (for MB ChB)
Plus at least one of the following:
- Without this scholarship, the applicant would not otherwise be able to afford to attend university; or
- The applicant is in a recognised ‘carer’ role for a member of their immediate family; or
- The applicant has faced or is currently experiencing significant family upheaval; or
- The applicant is estranged from their parent(s) and receives no financial support from their family.
How do I apply?
Candidates wishing to be considered for the Lillingstone Trust Scholarship should apply via the Scholarship Application Form.