The information published on these pages shows:
- The number of applications for admission onto recognised, undergraduate higher education courses that we have.
- Received from UK domiciled applicants.
- The number of offers we have made in relation to those applications.
- The number of those offers accepted and the number of those who have registered with us.
- The number of students who registered and went on to complete their course with us.
- The number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
It also shows these numbers by reference to:
- The gender of the individuals to which they relate.
- Their ethnicity.
- Their socioeconomic background.
It is important to note that the data presented has not been contextualised. This means, for example, that you will not be able to see from this data how many of those applying to courses met the entry criteria. It is also the case that universities and colleges will often receive many more applications than they have spaces on courses, and so offer rates will necessarily be lower than application rates in those circumstances.
Table 1a: Summary of applications, offers, acceptances and registrations for 2018-19 entrants
|No.||Received offer||Accepted offer||Registered|
|EIMD quintile||1 and 2||470||61%||24%||15%|
|3 to 5||840||71%||31%||26%|
|EIMD quintile||1 and 2||N||N||N||N|
|3 to 5||N||N||N||N|
|EIMD quintile||1 and 2||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|3 to 5||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Table 2a: Percentage of first degrees at grade 2:1 or above by characteristic for 2017-18 qualifiers
|EIMD quintile||1 and 2||70%|
|3 to 5||80%|
|N/A||Not applicable as no qualifiers at this mode and level|
|N||24 or fewer students in this population|
|DP||Data suppressed for data protection reasons|
If you have any questions about the transparency return, please get in touch with Academic Services via email