The UK Government advises that we can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- Self-isolate if you are told by the NHS Test and Trace service that you’ve been in contact with a person who has coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
However, please be aware that the details of the rules do differ slightly between the 4 UK nations. You must follow the rules for the UK nation where you are currently residing.
Students staying in other countries around the world should check the official advice for their own country on a frequent basis.
Before making any arrangements to travel please ensure you have visited the government website for the latest details on entering the UK. You may be required to self-isolate for 14 days when you arrive, if this is the case you will be required to stay within your residence except in limited situations.