The UK Government advises that we can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
However, please be aware that the details of the rules do differ slightly between the 4 UK nations. You must follow the rules for the UK nation where you are currently residing.
Students staying in other countries around the world should check the official advice for their own country on a frequent basis.