In a crisis?
Whatever you’re going through, call The Samaritans free any time, from any phone on 116 123. It’s around the clock service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you need a response immediately, it’s best to call them on the phone. This number is FREE to call. You don’t have to be suicidal to call them – they are there to support you, whatever you are going through.
- Emergency (fire, police, ambulance): 999
- NHS non-emergency and out of hours service: 111
- Samaritans: 116 123 (Free)
- Campus security: 07860 834 802
- Shout (text): 85258
- Doctors (The Swan Practice): 01280 818600