This event is aimed at teachers, Heads of Sixth Form and careers advisers involved from across the UK and overseas. It focuses on current issues facing admissions to Higher Education and post-16 options and will involve external speakers in addition to contributions from University of Buckingham staff and students. There will also be opportunities to meet with admissions tutors and academic staff from the University. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Download a copy of the programme.
Subjects covered will include:
- UCAS applicant trends – UCAS speaker
- Keynote session – Sir Anthony Seldon, Buckingham’s Vice-Chancellor
- Curriculum reform, one year on – what you need to know
- Applicant strategy and decision making
- Results confirmation and clearing strategy
- Graduate Labour Market
- Applying to Medical School – what are MMIs (Multiple Mini interviews)
- Studying at Buckingham – the 2-year degree
- Studying overseas
- Student finance update
- Making the most of new outreach opportunities for your school / college – what does NNCO and NCOP mean?!
- Supporting students who drop out in first year
To book a place please complete the online form (below). Initially, a maximum of three places per school / college / careers organisation can be reserved.
If you would like any further information please contact Livia Douse on +44 (0)1280 820107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.