How to access the Virtual Learning Environment (Moodle)
The University’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), also known as Moodle, is accessible from any computer connected to the Internet:
- Go to vle.buckingham.ac.uk
- Click the “Log in” link in the top-right corner of the page
- In the login form, enter your username and password and then click the “Log in” button.
- Your Moodle username is your Student ID (e.g. 1234567) or your staff firstname.surname (e.g. joe.bloggs).
- Do not add students\ or staff\ before your username.
- You’re in! Your dashboard should be displayed.
For instructions on how to use VLE, please contact your tutor. To report VLE-related issues, contact the IT Services Helpdesk.