Future Finance Loan
The University of Buckingham has partnered with private student loan company Future Finance as an alternative source of funding for your studies if you need more than you can secure from a government loan and your own resources.
What can the loan be used for?
Future Finance loans can be used to cover living costs as well as tuition fees. Tuition fee loans will be paid directly to the University of Buckingham while maintenance loans will be paid to you.
What are the benefits Future Finance loan?
- Loans are offered from £2,000 up to £40,000
- Loans are repayable over 7 to 10 years
- A parental guarantee is usually not required
- Students can apply for up to two payment breaks of three months each during the loan period
- Typical 9-18% rate of interest
Who can apply?
The key eligibility criteria for students or prospective students of the University of Buckingham are that you be aged 18 or over and be either a UK citizen or resident in the UK for 3 years. You can apply up to 6 months before your studies start – even before you have accepted a place – or when you are at the university.
How do I apply?
You can apply directly on the Future Finance website and, in most cases, receive a loan offer within minutes. Be sure to read the terms to make sure you understand the commitment you would be making.
Please note that other sources of funding may be available.
The University of Buckingham is not a regulated Credit Broker and is merely advertising Future Funding’s services and is not ‘effecting an introduction’ to them.1
- as per article 36A(1)(a) and (c) of the Regulated Activities Order 2001.