Why you must register
Online registration is an essential process to becoming a student of The University of Buckingham. You must complete this process as soon as possible when asked to. You will not be able to attend your programme of study until this process has been successfully completed. You will be asked to:
- Confirm and update your personal details
- Agree to the University’s rules and regulations.
When can you register
Registration must be completed before the start of the term.
In order to register, you must have:
- Accepted your offer
- Met the conditions of your offer
- Paid your first term’s fees and bond
- Sent a copy of your passport
If you meet the above requirements, you will be sent an email with your IT login details. Please login into e:Vision.
You will receive an email within 5 days of completing your online registration either:
- Confirming your enrolment and next steps (please see, the ‘When you arrive’ page)
- Requesting further information before your enrolment is finalised; you may be invited to attend a document checking session.
Some students will need to attend a document checking session before registration can be completed. If you are an EU or international student for fees purposes, you must show us documents that prove you can study in the UK. This will include your passport, visa or Biometric Residence Permit. You will also need to show us original documents proving your qualifications. Please note that this stage may not be required if you will be studying online from your home country for the Winter Term.
If you need help
For Registration queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Admissions queries please email Admissions@buckingham.ac.uk