Every year students move from one university to another for a variety of reasons. If you’re one of those wishing to explore this, we’d like to help you to see if Buckingham is the right option for you. We’ll do our utmost to give you the very best advice.
How easy is it to transfer?
- Transferring from one university to another is relatively straightforward because the early modules on BSc Computing programmes tend to be similar.
- You will only need 90 credits to transfer to Buckingham (you will probably have taken 120 credits worth of modules over one year).
- If you have less than 90 credits, a transfer may still be possible.
How to transfer
Please make sure that you allow enough time for your application to be considered. Contact us as soon as you can if you are considering this option. Click here for term dates (transfers may be possible at the beginning of Autumn, Winter and Summer Terms).
- Contact Admissions at email@example.com or 01280 828204 to talk about your current experience and see if we can help (no pressure). If you’d prefer to leave your details and for us to contact you, please complete section one of the form below.
- If you want to proceed, please complete both section one and section two of the form and forward a copy of your grades / a transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll treat any information you give us in the strictest confidence.
- We’ll let you know if we can help and tell you what to do next.
We encourage all prospective students to visit us at the University of Buckingham, but we understand that this might be difficult, so let us know if you would like to meet the department staff and current students, and we’ll set up a suitable time.