Our Allied Health courses will equip you for careers in healthcare where you can make a real difference.
- Certificate in Medical Foundation Studies (1 year)
- BSc Biomedical Sciences (2 year degree)
- BSc Biomedical Sciences (3 years, including Integrated Foundation year)
- CertHE Medical Sciences (Pre-Med, 1-year)
- BSc Podiatric Medicine (2 year degree) (Subject to approval from HCPC)
The University has, in partnership with Apollo Hospitals Group, acquired the former Manchester Metropolitan University’s campus at Crewe, Cheshire. The campus is a short, 10-minute walk from the train station and off Junction 16 of the M6 motorway. The main campus is 40 acres and includes all the facilities of a modern university campus.
Student accommodation is just a five-minute walk from the main campus at the newly constructed Booth Hall, offering 695 rooms. You can explore Booth Hall further on the Manchester Metropolitan website. Please note, prices for accommodation are subject to change.