Our Allied Health courses will equip you for careers in healthcare where you can make a real difference.
Click on the course titles to find out more about each course and how to apply:
- Certificate in Medical Foundation Studies (1 year)
- BSc Biomedical Sciences (2 year degree)
- BSc Biomedical Sciences (3 years, including Integrated Foundation year)
- CertHE Medical Sciences (Pre-Med, 1-year)
- BSc Podiatric Medicine (2 year degree)
The University has, in partnership with Apollo Hospitals Group, acquired the former Manchester Metropolitan University’s campus at Crewe, Cheshire. The campus is a short, 10-minute walk from the train station and off Junction 16 of the M6 motorway.
Student accommodation is just a five-minute walk from the main campus at Booth Hall, offering 695 rooms. You can explore Booth Hall further on the Apollo Buckingham Health Sciences Campus website. Please note, prices for accommodation are subject to change.
Our next start date at our Crewe Campus will be 11 January 2021. We will accept applications until midnight on 4 December 2020.
Induction week will commence on 4 January 2020.