Hailsham House is located on the Hunter Street campus, right next door to the Business School.
It is self-catering.
Hailsham House configuration
There are 43 ensuite rooms and 40 standard rooms. The ensuite rooms are furnished with modern white furniture and feature contemporary shower rooms. Our ‘typical’ standard rooms are very popular and provide good value for money.
- Ensuite rooms are 10.8 m2
- Standard rooms are 10.76 m2
- All bedrooms have, bed & mattress, curtains, desk & desk chair, desk light, bedside unit, mini-cool, wardrobe, vacuum cleaner, pinboard and shelves.
- The ensuite rooms have a shower, washbasin, W.C. and mirror.
- The standard rooms have a vanity unit (washbasin & mirror).
- All beds are 3ft singles
If you have a standard room you will be sharing the bathroom facilities. There is usually 1 shower room per 3 -4 students.
The main kitchens are located on the ground floor and are shared by approximately 20 students. The fully fitted kitchens include cookers, freezers, microwaves, kettles and toasters as well as kitchen lockers. All students are allocated a ‘lockable’ kitchen locker and a drawer in a freezer. The kitchens for the ensuite rooms are a bit larger as they have been refurbished, and they also have TVs. The kitchens for the standard rooms are more basic but there is an additional spacious dining/TV room.
All of our accommodation prices are inclusive of bills and WiFi.
How to apply for accommodation
Details can be found on our apply for accommodation page.