- Thursday 6 July 2017
- Time: 09:00 – 16:00
- Venue: Chandos Road Building (see campus map)
Need help with your application?
Call the Admissions Team on +44 (0)1280 820227 or email us for help and advice.
Find out what it is really like to be a student at the University of Buckingham here.
Joining Instructions / Information for New Students
Once you have accepted your offer we will keep in contact with you during the time leading up to Registration. These Joining Instructions tell you when to register and what to bring with you.
Arrival day is the Thursday before the beginning of term. The links below will take you to useful information included in the Joining Instructions.
- Important information
- Transport and arrival
- Social events
- Health and welfare
- Methods of payment
- Opening a bank account
Questions: Accept? Change course? Defer? Fees? Visa?
If you are unsure about accepting your offer do please call us, +44 (0)1280 820313 or use our online chat. We want to make sure you are making the right decision and aim to make the acceptance process as straightforward as possible.
We are confident that you will be very happy at Buckingham, we are a small university so there is always someone available to help if you have any queries or worries. The staff are friendly and will get to know you personally, you will not just be a number.
We look forward to welcoming you to Buckingham.
Congratulations you have received an offer to study at Buckingham.
What happens next?
- Your offer may be unconditional or conditional. If the offer is conditional, we may be waiting for your examination results or other documents that will enable us to confirm your acceptance.
- If you have applied through UCAS we will receive your A-level, BTEC or IB results direct from them. If you have applied using our online application form we will need you to send these to us.
To accept our offer please complete the Acceptance Statement we sent with your offer letter.
- If you are an international student we need you to pay your first term’s fees and University bond in good time to ensure we can help you make arrangements for your Tier 4 visa.
- If you are a home student you must pay your first term’s fees and bond before registration. Our Student Fees Office will need a copy of your Student Loan confirmation. Remember Buckingham students can apply for £6,000 tuition fee loan/year through the SLC.
- We recommend that new students live on campus. This enables you to integrate easily and make new friends. Do book your accommodation early. You can select the type of accommodation you would like and we will do our best to meet your requirements.