Get in touch
To help you find out about studying with us at Buckingham, here are links to key information. If you can’t find what are looking for here, or you still have a question, fill out your contact details on our enquiry form below and we’ll be in touch shortly about your question.
Where can I find course information?
- All information about our degrees and other courses we offer, including course content, entry requirements and fees can be found using the Course Finder tool.
Where can I get a prospectus?
When can I visit you?
- Find the dates of our Open Days and Taster Days, or book a Campus Tour in the Visit Us section.
How much are course fees?
- Fees for individual courses can be found using the Course Finder tool or for a general overview please see the Fees and Finance section.
What is the difference between a 2 year and 3 year course?
- Buckingham offers full degrees in just two years by having an extra summer term compared to traditional three-year degrees. Find out more about Two-year Degrees.
Do you have any scholarships available?
- Yes, you may be able to apply for extra financial help based on academic achievement or other criteria. Please see our Scholarships and Bursaries information.
Can I transfer my credits from another university?
- If your studies aren’t working out at another institution you may be able to complete your studies with us, have a look at our transfer to Buckingham information.