The following short courses are currently available from the CfPED:
Date/Time Event 17 September 2018 - 21 September 2018 MSc Lean Enterprise - Foundations, Standardization & Disruption (5 day short course) 18 September 2018 - 19 September 2018
08:30 - 17:00
How to Train & Sustain using TWI (Training within Industry) in your Organisation
For more information about our Centre for Professional & Executive Development, please get in touch.
Centre for Professional and Executive Development (CfPED)
Buckingham can offer a range of professional development qualifications and short courses to organisations and individuals. All options are supported by specialist academics and experienced practitioners.
Many of our qualifications are accredited by professional institutes such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Chartered Management Institute. Our Certificate and Diploma programmes are accredited by the University of Buckingham and offer the opportunity to carry Higher Education Framework credits to undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Buckingham and elsewhere.
We can offer flexible delivery for corporate customers and our major programmes can be delivered at Buckingham, on your site, or elsewhere, such as specialist training venues or hotels.
The rest of our courses are delivered at the University in Buckingham. Everyone who joins one of our programmes can have access to library facilities, either in our main libraries in Buckingham or online, to support their studies.
Buckingham Business School’s renowned Centre for Automotive Management delivers specialist training to the retail automotive industry and the newly established Buckingham Lean Enterprise Unit (BLEU) provides expertise and training across a range of techniques such as Six Sigma and Factory Physics.
- Professional qualifications – in marketing, coaching, consultancy and more
- Short courses – in finance, marketing, management, lean enterprise and more
- Master classes, workshops and other learning events – throughout the year we run a variety of, mainly, evening events incorporating training, talks, networking, knowledge exchange and CPD opportunities. Some of these are offered free and others carry a small charge
Study at Buckingham: special features
- Academic staff who combine teaching excellence with industry and research experience
- Highly interactive learning environment
- Remote access to learning resources for research purposes
- Small group teaching
- Dedicated and approachable administrative to support your learning
- Focus on developing problem-solving skills
- Use of real-life projects to enhance learning
- Beautiful, quiet campus
- Friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- Culturally diverse environment