Money, Banking and Central Banking Scholarships
Two £5,000 scholarships are available for MSc Money, Banking and Central Banking students. This would cover more than 50% of the UK/EU student fees or 30% of international student fees.
One scholarship of £1,600 and one of £1,800 are available for the PG Cert Money, Banking and Central Banking (fully taught online) students. This would cover approximately 60% of the fees (which are the same for all students). This is a new programme that started in January 2021 and is taught online only.
- Candidates must have a confirmed offer for the MSc Money, Banking & Central Banking or PG Cert in Money, Banking & Central Banking (online only).
- Open to UK and international students.
- Either the candidate’s academic performance in their first degree or their professional career, in the areas covered in the programme, will be considered.
- The potential of the programme in furthering the candidate’s career prospects will be taken into consideration.
How to apply?
- Candidates wishing to be considered should state it in their application form or by email: (email@example.com)
- Selection will be by interview.