Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Accredited Study Centre
CIM qualifications are a proven way to enhance your career in marketing with many employers now stating in job advertisements that “a CIM qualification is strongly preferred”.
The University of Bucking is accredited by the CIM to offer the following courses to enable you to become more employable and keep you up to date in your sector:
Apply now (via the course information page) to secure your place, or contact Matt Brown on: +44 (0)1280 820214. Alternatively please email:email@example.com for an informal chat about your study options.
Why Study your CIM Qualification at Buckingham?
- Our academic staff combine teaching excellence with industry experience
- We use of real-life projects to enhance your learning
- Buckingham is highly ranked in the league tables (see Rankings)
- We pride ourselves on our small group teaching, so you won’t be lost in a crowd
- We have a team of dedicated and approachable administrative staff to support your learning
- We focus on developing your problem-solving skills
- Our beautiful, quiet campus is the perfect learning environment with easy access from Milton Keynes, Bicester, Banbury, Aylesbury and Northampton
- Our students study in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- Immerse yourself in a culturally diverse environment and network with people from around the world
Why Choose CIM?
- CIM is the largest body Professional Body for marketing in the world (30,000+ members)
- Recognised and sought-after by employers around the world
- Created by Marketing Professionals to ensure that you are up to date with the market
“I found studying CIM an interesting and worthwhile experience, giving me skills that were relevant to my job. The course was well taught and the lessons good fun, I would recommend it to anyone interested in marketing.”
Catriona Campbell, Goodness Foods
“The CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing course has helped me to boost my employment prospects as it is internationally recognised. The course is very current, practical and thought-provoking, it has given me a good understanding of marketing theory. The course structure is very beneficial as it has allowed me to combine work and studies successfully. Extra support and feedback is always available from the staff if needed.”