CIM qualifications are a proven way to enhance your career in marketing with many employers now stating in job advertisements that “a CIM qualification is strongly preferred”. Studying at the University of Buckingham Business School guarantees you the quality, support and resources that only a university can offer. Buckingham is top for student satisfaction in the UK (National Student Survey 2006-2013). We did so well because of our focus on high academic quality, good teaching, full and constructive feedback, and ongoing caring support. All our CIM tutors are qualified experts working in the field of marketing so they have practical experience of the theory they teach. Our students comment very positively about the enthusiasm and expertise of their tutors. Apply now to secure your place or contact Christine Mera, CIM Programme Director, on +44 (0)1280 820128 or email email@example.com for an informal chat about your study options.
The first year of CIM courses at the University of Buckingham have been a great success so if you would like to join us, we would be delighted to hear from you!
We offer the following CIM courses:
- What is Marketing?
- Understanding Customer Relationships
- Marketing Essentials
- Assessing the Marketing Environment
- Marketing Information and Research
- Stakeholder Marketing
- Marketing Planning Process
- Delivering Customer Value through Marketing
- Managing Marketing
- Project Management in Marketing
- Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- Digital Marketing Essentials
- Digital Marketing Planning
- Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- Public Relations
- Integrated Media
- Direct Marketing and Sales Promotion
Study at Buckingham: special features
- Academic staff who combine teaching excellence with industry and research experience
- Highly interactive learning environment
- Remote access to learning resources for research purposes
- Small group teaching
- Dedicated and approachable administrative to support your learning
- Focus on developing problem-solving skills
- Use of real-life projects to enhance learning
- Beautiful, quiet campus
- Friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- Culturally diverse environment
How will a CIM qualification help you?
No matter what business sector you work in, you need practical and up to the minute knowledge to keep you abreast of the constantly evolving world of marketing – everything from new technology and channels, changing legislation, shifting consumer habits, the very latest techniques for collecting and analysing data – through to the bigger business issues around strategy and process that can give you greater credibility in your profession and beyond. The Chartered Institute of Marketing is a globally recognised organisation, representing members around the world and whose qualifications demonstrate the practical marketing abilities of those who achieve them.
“I found studying CIM an interesting and worthwhile experience, giving me skills that were relevant to my job. The course was well taught and the lessons good fun, I would recommend it to anyone interested in marketing.”
Catriona Campbell, Goodness Foods
“The CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing course has helped me to boost my employment prospects as it is internationally recognised. The course is very current, practical and thought-provoking, it has given me a good understanding of marketing theory. The course structure is very beneficial as it has allowed me to combine work and studies successfully. Extra support and feedback is always available from the staff if needed.”