What is a postgraduate degree?
Postgraduate courses cover higher-level study, including master’s degrees, doctorates (PhDs) and postgraduate diplomas. These typically require you to have completed an undergraduate degree before you can study them.
Types of master’s degree include:
- MSc (Master of Science)
- MA (Master of Arts)
- MEd (Master of Education)
- LLM (Master of Law)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MRes (Master of Research)
How to apply
You can apply directly through our website by clicking the ‘Apply’ button on our course pages and completing the online application form.
- Most flexible option
- Apply until shortly before the course starts
- No application fees
- You can apply to us as an extra option alongside your UCAS options
Need more help?
Take a look at our How to Apply page for more information.