This well-known, popular, action packed one-day training course is aimed at providing trainee physical education teachers, sports graduates and non-specialist sports teachers with an essential tool kit to be able to deliver effective and safe lessons. It is suitable for both secondary and primary staff.
The course is NOT for those doing the PGCE in PE who will be covering the ground during their course.
The focus of training will include guidance on:
- Basic teaching principles of games activities
- Health & Safety
- Lesson planning
- Organisation formats and running small competitions
- Understanding physical literacy
- Planning lessons to incorporate health-related fitness and promote an understanding of well-being
- Group management and use of space
Location: Winchester House School, Brackley
Apply by 20 July to: firstname.lastname@example.org