You are invited to join us on-campus and experience what it is like to study Psychology at Buckingham!
What will I experience at the taster?
- Meet current students and staff to discuss experiences and ask any questions you may have
- Experience a taster with a themed tutorial
- Tour our beautiful Buckingham campus and see our accommodation (optional)
What will I learn about?
- How our BPS accredited Psychology degree develops the knowledge and skills needed for a successful, psychology-based career
- Our flexible study options, including two entry points and how you can finish your degree in as little as two years
- Details of our programmes, work experience, careers, and finance information throughout the School of Psychology presentation
Themed taster session
Experience what it is like to be a Psychology student during the themed tutorial.
The theme for this session will be announced soon.
|1pm||Registration in Vinson foyer|
|1.15pm||Welcome & itinerary|
|1.25pm||Taster – experience a Psychology tutorial|
|2.15pm||Presentation of our Psychology degree programme|
|2.40pm||Student experience and Q&A|
|3pm||Fees and finance talk|
|3.15pm||Campus and accommodation tour (optional) / depart|
Can I bring a guest?
Parents and guardians are welcome to attend! Whilst registrants experience our tutorial, parents are welcome to meet our current students and ask about their Buckingham experience. We look forward to seeing you there.
Please note: This Psychology Open Afternoon consists of scheduled events, so arrival at 1pm is required.