Book your place at our upcoming Taster session to experience our Professional Doctorate Programme in Public Policy and Political Economy.
Topics will include:
- An overview of the programme’s content and structure
- A session on ‘money and the surge in inflation since 2021’
- How the programme can contribute to more informed policy makers and sound policies leading to a more prosperous society
This taster session will provide an insight into the 4-year part-time programme, and is designed for those who:
- Are working in government
- Are working in think tanks on policy areas such as trade, development, education, health or market regulation
- Have experience working in public policies
- Have experience as policy advisors
More events like this
Computing TasterFranciscan BuildingExplore the key elements of study within a Computing degree at The University of Buckingham at our upcoming taster day. Book now to secure your free visit and see for yourself the unique campus, facilities and teaching.
Studying at Buckingham - Faculty of Business, Humanities and Social SciencesWebinarDiscover the unique benefits of Buckingham's small size, learn about the faculty, and engage with current students to find out what life is like here!