About the competition
Do you have an idea to tackle the grand challenges in health care, agriculture, cyber security, transport or the environment? Then come join us on 11 April, in room F06 for pizza and to find out more!
In partnership with Engineers in Business Fellowship, the School of Computing at the University of Buckingham will be holding a competition for Computing students to create teams of 3, pitching ideas and finding the most effective solution to a real world problem.
Engineers in Business Fellowship (EIBF) inspires engineering students, graduates and postgraduates to engage with their entrepreneurial instincts.
EIBF works with universities that run enterprise competitions, providing them with a £3,000 prize fund so that they can encourage more engineers to participate in their business competitions and to reward those who develop the most imaginative and viable solutions to real problems.
- Competition launch date is the 11 April at 6:30pm in room F06
- Winners will be announced on the 3 May at 15:00 in the Vinson Building Auditorium.
Pizza will be provided for both occasions.
- teams must consist of three students
- no more than two members of the team can be from the same year group (so each team must include students from other year groups)
- open mindedness, creativity and enthusiasm!
- First prize: £1,500
- Second Prize: £1,000
- Third Prize: £500
Fill in the form below to confirm your attendance for the 11 April.