About our Computing Tasters
Join us online to discover what it’s like to be a Computing student at Buckingham!
Each taster includes a themed session, so you can experience what it is like to attend a Computing tutorial.
This taster’s theme will be announced soon.
What will I find out at this taster?
In addition to the themed session, you will also:
- Discover how our BCS accredited degree fast-tracks a grounding in developing a successful Computing career in as little as two years
- See our state-of-the-art facilities including an extensive range of robotics including Boston Dynamic Spot, VR and AR equipment including the Birdly simulator, Cyber labs and Gaming labs
- Meet a current student and member of staff, who are available to chat and answer any of your questions
- Learn about our programme’s paid online and in-person micro-internships via the B-Enterprising scheme
- Find out about our tutorial teaching model, two entry points, and the specialisms available to study
Please note: This is an online event.