We know that choosing where to study is an important decision and joining our open day is the perfect way to find out if Buckingham is the right place for you.
Discover our Buckingham campus!
We’re throwing open our doors to give you a detailed insight into life at Buckingham. You can explore our riverside campus, check out our accommodation, hear from our Students’ Union and let our students and staff tell you everything you need to know about living and studying at Buckingham. If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
What will I learn?
You’ll discover all the reasons why we have achieved a Top 10 ranking for Student Satisfaction (The Complete University Guide 2023), and the unique advantages of our personalised teaching model with small class sizes. You will also find out about our dedicated student support team, the town of Buckingham itself, and our beautiful, safe campus.
What happens at a Buckingham Open Day?
Visitors will be welcomed by our Student Ambassadors and staff members and throughout the day will have the opportunity to:
- Ask questions to our staff and hear from our Vice-Chancellor;
- Chat to about what student life is really like at Buckingham with our current students;
- Meet our Accommodation team, Fees and Finance, Students’ Union, Student Welfare and Careers Service teams;
- Find out about our degrees and enjoy a taster session of your chosen subject with our teaching staff;
- Go on a guided tour of our campus and view our accommodation blocks;
- Relax, get some lunch and soak up the atmosphere on our beautiful riverside campus.
Book your place
Complete the form below to register for this Buckingham Campus open day. We look forward to seeing you on the day.
Please note: applications have closed for the next MB ChB Medicine (4.5-year degree) entry point in January 2023 as the course is full. The next entry point is January 2024.
Everyone is still welcome to attend but we wanted to ensure that everyone was aware of this prior to travelling. All other Medicine and Health courses are still available.