Here at Buckingham Business School (BBS), we always put our students first. Our degrees are tailored to give students a global, ‘real world’ perspective and are highly regarded throughout the world. We place a high emphasis on innovation in course design and believe strongly in stimulating an entrepreneurial mindset.
We are constantly striving to provide the best possible education and experience for our students, and to give you the best start in your business career. We pride ourselves in the personalised and small group teaching approach so you won’t get lost in a crowd. At the Buckingham Business School, you are a person not a number.
We offer a number of exciting undergraduate degrees in:
- Business and Management (September & January start)
- Marketing (January start)
- Accounting and Financial Management (September & January start)
- Business Enterprise (BBE) (January start)
At postgraduate level we offer:
- MBA (January start)
- MSc Accounting and Finance (September & January start)
- MSc Finance and Investment (September & January start)
- MSc Financial Service Management (September start)
- MSc Management in a Service Economy (January start)
- MSc Management in a Global Service Economy (September start)
- MSc in Continuous Improvement in Public Services (April start)
- MSc Lean Enterprise (January start)
We also offer a variety of Professional and Executive Short Courses through our Centre for Professional and Executive Development (CfPED)
5 Reasons to study at Buckingham Business School
- We have a range of full-time undergraduate courses, with flexible entry points in September and January
- Our accelerated 2-year honours degrees are equivalent to a 3-year honours degree elsewhere
- Completion of our 2-year degree gives you the opportunity to enter the business world a year earlier than your peers
- We allow you to build on the successes of your undergraduate degree by taking a Master’s and complete both levels of study in just 3 years
- We have the lowest student:staff ratio in the UK at 11.3:1
We also offer a variety of part-time Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualifications, which allow you to study whilst working.
Business School Scholarships & Bursaries
The University of Buckingham Business School has several scholarships and bursaries available, these range from £1,000 to full-fee scholarships.
Scholarships are in recognition of academic achievement so if you have a strong academic background and/or are predicted to do well in your examinations do apply. Bursaries are means-tested and are awarded to those who need a contribution towards their fees in order to study at Buckingham.
Applying for a scholarship is easy
Once you have an offer from us, you need to complete and submit the short form available below between the dates specified. When completing the form you will be asked to select which you are looking to receive, a scholarship or bursary, so please ensure you select one.
As soon as we receive your completed form you will receive an acknowledgment email and your request for a scholarship will be passed to our Business School panel for a decision.
We will be considering July and September 2015 applicants from Monday 9 February. The deadline for submission is Friday 1 May.
If you have any questions please contact Business Admissions on:
Tel: +44 (0)1280 820236