Collaborations and Links
The University of Buckingham has a number of collaborative partnerships and links with other educational institutions around the world.
Buckingham has forged links with the following academic institutions:
- Churchill College, Mexico
- International Business School, Budapest
- Jersey International Business School
- Medipathways College
- Oxford House College
- Sarajevo School of Science and Technology (SSST)
The Postgraduate Certificate in Education at Churchill College, Mexico, is validated by The University of Buckingham.
International Business School, Budapest
The following International Business School Programmes are validated by the University of Buckingham:
- BSc in Financial Management
- BSc in Business and Diplomacy
- BSc in Management
- BSc in Management (with specialisms in Arts, Tourism, Psychology and Marketing)
- MSc in Financial Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Marketing Management
The following programmes are validated by the University of Buckingham.
- BSc (Hons) International Financial Services
- MSc International Financial Services (by Research)
The following Medipathways Programmes are validated by the University of Buckingham.
- One year Foundation Programme leading to the award of Certificate of Medical Foundation Studies
- Medical & Dental Pre-Med Programme leading to the award of Certificate in Higher Education in Medical Science
- BSc in Biomedical Sciences
Oxford House College will be teaching Buckingham’s International Foundation Programme and Foundation Pathway Programme starting in 2016.
The following SSST courses are validated by The University of Buckingham:
- BA in English and Applied Studies
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Information Systems
- BSc (Hons) Economics
- BSc (Hons) Political Science & International Relations
- LLM in International Law
- MA Conflict Analysis and Reconciliation
- MA in Diplomacy
- MSc Economic Transition and European Integration
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Finance with Banking
- MSc Information Systems