Collaborations and Links
The University of Buckingham has a number of collaborative partnerships and links with other educational institutions around the world.
Buckingham has forged links with the following academic institutions:
- Churchill College, Mexico
- International Business School, Budapest
- Jersey International Business School
- Medipathways College
- Oxford House College
- Sarajevo School of Science and Technology (SSST)
- European School of Economics (ESE)
The Postgraduate Certificate in Education at Churchill College, Mexico, is validated by The University of Buckingham.
International Business School, Budapest
The following International Business School Programmes are validated by the University of Buckingham:
- BSc in Arts Management
- BSc in Business and Diplomacy
- BSc in Business and Tourism
- BSc in Management
- BSc in Financial Management
- BSc in Management with Information Systems
- BSc in Management with Languages
- BSc in Management with Psychology
- MSc in Financial Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management
- MSc in International Business
- MSc in Marketing Management
The BSc (Hons) International Financial Services degree at Jersey International Business School is validated by the University of Buckingham.
The following Medipathways Programmes are validated by the University of Buckingham.
- One year Foundation Programme leading to the award of Certificate of Medical Foundation Studies
- Medical & Dental Pre-Med Programme leading to the award of Certificate in Higher Education in Medical Science
- BSc in Biomedical Sciences
Oxford House College will be teaching Buckingham’s International Foundation Programme and Foundation Pathway Programme starting in September 2015.
The following SSST courses are validated by The University of Buckingham:
- BA in English and Applied Studies
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Information Systems
- BSc (Hons) Economics
- BSc (Hons) Political Science & International Relations
- LLM in International Law
- MA Conflict Analysis and Reconciliation
- MA in Diplomacy
- MSc Computer Graphics for the Media Industry
- MSc Economic Transition and European Integration
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Finance with Banking
- MSc Information Systems
The contract for the collaboration with the European School of Economics (ESE) came to an end in November 2014. The University is endeavouring to ensure that students enrolled on Buckingham validated programmes before this date should be able to complete their studies. Students who enrolled at ESE after November 2014 are not studying on Buckingham validated programmes.
Present arrangements for the eligible campuses in New York, Italy and Spain, are that the teaching-out of existing students is taking place. If necessary, the University will investigate alternative arrangements if the teaching-out at the ESE campuses is not possible.