University Open Days Calendar
We know that choosing where to study is an important decision, and joining our university open days is the perfect way to find out if Buckingham is right for you.
We’re throwing open our doors to give you a detailed insight into life at Buckingham. You can explore our riverside campus, check out our accommodation, hear from our Student’s Union and let our students and staff tell you everything you need to know about living and studying at Buckingham. If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
You’ll discover all the reasons why we have been ranked 1st in England for Student Satisfaction for three years running (The Complete University Guide), from our personalised teaching model with small class sizes, to our dedicated student support team, and beautiful, safe campus.
Click on a date to register for an open day
Whether you are embarking on your first degree as an undergraduate student or pursuing further study as a postgraduate student, choosing where to study is an important decision,
Our open days allow you to customise your visit based on what you’re interested in finding out more about. You will have the opportunity to ask questions to our students and our non-academic departments through our Uni buddy chat service. Our Accommodation, Student Welfare, Admissions, Student Fees and Financing, and our Foundation department will be on hand to answer your questions throughout the day.
There will also be the opportunity to attend a talk with the Vice-Chancellor, participate in subject taster sessions, soak up the atmosphere at our beautiful campus and join informative workshops with our Recruitment and Admissions teams.
At our university open days, you will find about all of our degrees, Admissions, Accommodation, Students’ Union, Fees and Careers.
What happens on the day?
- Typically, university open days start at 10:00am and finish at 3:00pm
- Opportunity to ask questions to our staff and hear from our Vice-Chancellor.
- Current students will be around on the day to chat to about what student life is really like at Buckingham.
- Our Accommodation Fees and Finance, Student Union, Student Welfare and Careers Service teams are available to talk through your questions and provide information on services.
- Find out everything you want to know about our degrees and enjoy a taster session of your chosen subject with our teaching staff.
- Go on a guided tour of our scenic campus with tours running throughout the day.
- Time to relax, get some lunch and soak up the atmosphere on our beautiful campus.
We look forward to meeting you!
How else can I experience Buckingham if I can’t attend?
If you can’t make it to any of our university open days or in person, you can:
- Try a Subject Taster Day or join an online virtual information webinar
- Book a Personal Tour – see the university at a time that suits you
- Explore the university with our extensive Virtual Open Day resources – This is a great way to see the university at anytime.
How to find us
Most of the open day will take place at: The Vinson Building, Hunter Street, Buckingham MK18 1EG
Getting here by car: The University of Buckingham (MK18 1EG) lies just off the A421 which connects Oxford to Cambridge. We are within driving distance from Bedford, Northampton and Hertfordshire.
Getting here by train: Milton Keynes Central Railway Station is a 20-minute journey from Buckingham. Trains run regularly from London, Birmingham and many other parts of the country.