Ethical and Environmental Officer
I am currently studying my undergraduate degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics. Having enjoyed previous elected positions at former schools, I intend to handle this role to the best of my ability by setting an excellent image for the University and pushing for the changes that we all want and need.
My role as Ethical and Environmental Officer:
- Representing students and ensuring that their views are heard at the Union
- Lobbying the University to produce and sustain a more environmentally sustainable ecosystem.
My Generalised Goals:
- Create an ‘Environmental’ society
- Create a hub for environmentally conscious societies and departments across a broad spectrum of Universities
- Create a sustainability score for the eco-friendliness of the university
- Reform the waste programme
- Reduce the carbon footprint of the university as a whole
Ned Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org