Equity and Inclusion Officer
After having completed my studies in Spain, I decided to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Computing in the fall of 2019. Alongside my SU role, I am a student ambassador and a student representative for the school of computing, as well as president of the Computing and Psychology Society. Since then, I have immersed myself into the community by taking up authoritative roles that will impact student life for better.
Roles & Goals
- Effectively representing student voices across the whole spectrum • Ensuring all students feel included
- Improve overall communication between Students and the SU
- Promoting cooperation amongst societies
- Supporting student engagement in university life
- Ensuring transparent guidelines are in common place