The Digital Experience team is responsible for the University of Buckingham’s outward-facing digital marketing, communications and user experience.
Responsibilities of the Digital Experience team include:
- managing website content
- running digital marketing campaigns
- backend development and frontend maintenance for the University website
- supporting digital projects and initiatives across the University
- ensuring web standards are upheld on all digital channels
- analysing website data
- running the Digital Strategy Group (DSG)
The Digital Experience team has an active schedule of upcoming projects. To get an indicative overview of what is coming up, please see our Digital Roadmap.