Wireless Internet Access (WIA)
The wireless internet access service is available across campus and in all university accommodation. In order to use our wireless network (often referred to as WIA – Wireless Internet Access) you must register your wireless device; this registration process can be done on your wireless device using your University username and password. You do not need to visit IT to connect and register.
Connect to our wireless system using one of the following guides:
- Windows Vista guide (PDF 156 KB)
- Windows 7 guide (PDF 218 KB)
- Windows 8 guide (PDF 381 KB)
- Mac OS X guide (PDF 127 KB)
- Android mobile phone guide (PDF 90 KB)
- iPhone and iPad guide (PDF 104 KB)
Register your device using the following instructions
- Instructions for all Windows / Mac / mobile devices (PDF 172 KB)
- Instructions for games consoles (PDF 128 KB)
Want to know more? Please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions.
As with all our services, we’re keen to hear your feedback; please get in touch with any comments.