Santander Bank Accounts
Santander offer accounts for both UK and International students. The campus branch is open 10:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday except on Wednesday, where they close at 17:00. In order to open an account all you need to bring to the branch is:
- A valid UK passport or UK photo card driving licence
- Proof of home address and student status. For the majority of students a UCAS AS12 letter will be sufficient to confirm your address and student status. Alternatively, Santander will accept a University Status Letter or valid Student ID Card with proof of address (i.e. bank statement)
- For any students who do not have a physical copy of the UCAS AS12 letter in the Santander campus branch, they will be able to use a computer in the branch to print a copy from the UCAS website
- A valid EU Identity Card or Passport (Showing applicable Visa Page/Stamp or Biometric Residence Permit)
- A valid Student ID card or a letter confirming your course place
For a full list of accounts offered please visit www.santander.co.uk.
If you have any queries or questions please don’t hesitate to contact Samuel Winstanley on +44 (0)55114 86360 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.