The School of Psychology and Wellbeing offer a taster experience for those in Year 11, 12 or 13 interested in studying BSc Psychology. Taster Days will take place at the Franciscan Building on our Verney Park Campus from 14:00-16:00. (see campus map and directions to Buckingham).
This is a great opportunity for prospective students to see the Psychology degree in action. You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the lecturers who teach on the course.
- Sample a tutorial to see if this style of teaching is right for you.
- Chat to postgraduates who will also describe the impact of gaining a Psychology degree at the University of Buckingham has had on their lives.
- Meet current students and find out what they think about the degree structure and content. You can find out what it’s like to be a student at Buckingham and how our students are finding the unique 2-year programme.
- Add this experience to your Personal Statement for UCAS to show your motivation to study Psychology.
- Refreshments will be available.
A Psychology degree represents a tremendous opportunity for personal and career development and attending a taster will allow you to gain some insight into how well we structure our degree to enhance the success of our students.
To book your place, please complete the form below. If you can’t make it, but you’d like to find out more, please email Rosie and she’ll arrange an individual appointment.