A mathematical workshop on Optimisation, Applied & Numerical Mathematics and Innovative Data Analysis
Essex | Greenwich | London | Buckingham
The mathematics team at Buckingham have been actively contributing to the EGL workshops with research in algorithmic aspects of data analysis.
This year’s event extends the workshop theme by incorporating the mathematics of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Big Data analysis and applications.
Prof. E. S. Fraga – Department of Chemical Engineering, University College London.
Prof. C-H. Lai – School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences, University of Greenwich
Prof. A. Salhi – Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Essex.
Professor Sabah Jassim – Department of Computing, University Of Buckingham,
- Professor Abdellah Salhi – Data Privacy: An Optimisation Approach and a Case Study in Cluster Analysis
- Prof Vincent Charles – The Resource Curse of Decision-Making Units: A simple approach to increase the discriminatory power
- Professor Eric Fraga – An example of Multi-Objective Optimization for Dynamic Processes
- Professor Sabah Jassim – Compressive Sensing Approach to Deep Learning
- Dr. Gabor Nagy – Models and Heuristics for the Vehicle Routing Problem with Deliveries and Pickups
- Dr Federico Galvanin – Towards the automated identification of kinetic models: computational techniques and open challenges
- Prof. Xin-She Yang – Open Problems and Analysis of Nature-Inspired Optimization Algorithms
Date: 04/06/2019 – 05/06/2019
Time: 10:00-17:00 / 09:00-16:00
Venue: Vinson Building, Buckingham, MK18 1EG
Talk & abstract submission deadline: 26/05/2019
Registration is free
- Villiers Hotel ( If you quote that you are with the University of Buckingham, you will get a better rate)
- Best Western
- Travel Lodge
However, we do recommend that you use Booking.com as they tend to offer better rates than booking directly through the websites.
Please register and submit your talk abstract below: