This taster afternoon is an opportunity for prospective students to find out more about the University of Buckingham, to learn what it is like to study Economics, Politics or International Studies with us and for us to showcase our unique, small-class, tutorial-style way of teaching.
On the day you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the two year degree structure.
- Meet the lecturers who teach on your courses.
- Sample a tutorial to see if this style of teaching is right for you.
- Meet current students who will share their experiences with you and answer your questions.
- Your parents or guardians will learn about the two-year fee structure and how it compares to three-year programmes in other institutions.
- Have a guided tour of the campus.
A degree in Economics or Politics represents a tremendous opportunity for personal and career development and attending a tutorial session will allow you to gain some insight into how we structure our degrees at Buckingham to enhance the success of our students.
Refreshments will be available.
With the University of Buckingham being a top university for graduate employability (Higher Education Statistics Agency), for student satisfaction and for academic support provided to students, there’s never been a better time to experience the Buckingham difference.
In addition, the University of Buckingham received the highest rating of Gold in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) review in 2017.
To book your place, please complete the form below. If you can’t make it, but you’d like to find out more, please email Sally and she will arrange an individual appointment.