Clearing 2021 is Now Available
Clearing for 2021 is now open and will run until the end of September. You can apply for a course using Clearing if you’re not already holding an offer from a university or college and the course still has places.
Make the best of Clearing!
Clearing is the perfect opportunity to look for more options, refine your search and ensure you make the best decision for the future. Every year, a large number of students go through Clearing at the University of Buckingham and successfully apply to our courses.
If you need to go through Clearing, our experienced team will be very happy to provide you with the help and support that you need so please contact us.
Why should you consider Clearing?
You can apply for clearing if you have:
- decided to apply directly to a university such as ours
- not got any other offers from universities
- been rejected by your Firm and Insurance university
- not got the offer you originally wanted
- changed your mind about what or where you want to study
- missed out on the required grades
- declined all current offers from universities
- considered university a little bit later
- decided university is now the best option
What is an Adjustment?
Adjustments are available to students who have met and exceeded the conditions of their unconditional offer from their Firm choice. The process of Adjustment allows them to change their mind and reconsider what and where to study without losing their initial Firm place. Please note an alternative must be found within five calendar days starting from the day the initial place has been confirmed otherwise, the initial Firm place remains.
How can I apply through Clearing?
Did you know you can apply directly with us?
You can apply at any time during the year, we accept direct applications right up until shortly before our programmes start.
When do I need to apply by?
We are one of the only universities in the UK where you can start your university course in September or January.
September 2021 start
- UK and EU students need to apply by 10 September 2021
- International students outside the EU need to apply by 31 August 2021, if you require a student visa
January 2022 start
- UK and EU students need to apply by 17 December 2021
- International students outside the EU need to apply by 10 December 2021, if you require a student visa
If you'd like to find out more about applying to study at the University of Buckingham or if you need help with your application please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Need advice with your application? If you need any help making your application or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by phone +44 (0)1280 820299 between 09:00 and 17:00 (BST) Monday to Friday.
- Want to know more about being a student at Buckingham? Chat to one of our current students.
Applications still open
Our Undergraduate programmes for September 2021 entry are still open to direct applications. Use our course finder to find the right course for you.
Explore our University
Take a virtual tour of our Buckingham campus and let our students and staff tell you what it's like to live and study at Buckingham.
We guarantee accommodation for your first year of undergraduate study.
Fees & Finance
All the information you need to know about paying your tuition fees
Join an open day
Our next open day is Saturday 7 August, at out beautiful Buckingham campus.
My Clearing journey
Momna joined the University of Buckingham through Clearing in 2020, read her Clearing journey and discover why she chose Buckingham.