To help you get prepared for for Clearing 2020 take a look at our step by step timeline, listing key dates to remember.
- 6 July: Clearing opens – If you didn’t get your applications in before June 30th, are a mature student or haven’t received any offers; get in touch. We’ll go through all of your options and will potentially be able to offer you a place at the University of Buckingham.
- 4 August: SQA results day – If your results are not as good as you’d hoped, check your UCAS Track account to determine the status of any offers. If you have been entered into Clearing, take a look at our available courses and contact us – we’ll help you navigate your options and discuss potential offers.
- Mid-August: Course vacancies released – If you’re still waiting for your results, get a head start and look online at our courses with spaces still available. It’s worthwhile doing this so you’re fully prepared should your plans change upon receiving your A-Level results
- 13 August: A-Level results day – Take a look at your UCAS Track account to check if your conditional offer has been granted. If it hasn’t, you will automatically be entered into Clearing. If your grades haven’t met your conditional offer, don’t panic! Contact us at the University of Buckingham and we’ll help you find a space.
- 13 August: UCAS Adjustment opens – Done better than expected and would like to explore courses you may not have originally considered? The Adjustment process allows you to do this. Take a look at our Adjustment section for more information.
- 31 August: UCAS Adjustment closes – If you’d like to take advantage of the Adjustment process, this is the last day you’ll get the chance. Give us a call if you’d like more information on any courses that interest you.
- 21 September: Deadline for 2020 Clearing applications – If you haven’t been in touch yet, this is your last chance! Pick up the phone and speak to one of our team. There may well be a place waiting just for you on your dream course.
- 20 October: Last day to add Clearing choice to UCAS – You’re only allowed to enter one Clearing choice on your UCAS account – make it a good one and enter the unique application code we gave you along with your offer. Once this is done, you’ll officially accept your place and become part of the University of Buckingham family.
If you still have a few questions why not read our guide on everything you need to know about UCAS Clearing.