Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Accredited Study Centre
The University of Buckingham is accredited by the CMI to offer the following courses to enable you to become more employable and keep you up to date in your sector:
- CMI Level 3 Diploma in First Line Management
- CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership
- CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership
CMI qualifications provide practical help whenever you need it; tools and techniques to save time and stress; new ways to enhance your professional reputation.
More and more managers are turning to CMI for no-nonsense support that will help them up-skill, improve their employability and make better decisions.
Why study your CMI Qualification at Buckingham?
- Our academic staff combine teaching excellence with industry experience
- We use of real-life projects to enhance your learning
- Buckingham is highly ranked in the league tables (see Rankings)
- We pride ourselves on our small group teaching, so you won’t be lost in a crowd
- We have a team of dedicated and approachable administrative staff to support your learning
- We focus on developing your problem-solving skills
- Our beautiful, quiet campus is the perfect learning environment with easy access from Milton Keynes, Bicester, Banbury, Aylesbury and Northampton
- Our students study in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- Immerse yourself in a culturally diverse environment and network with people from around the world
Why choose CMI?
- CMI is the largest body Professional Body for management with a 100,000 strong membership community
- Recognised and sought-after by employers
- Created by Management Professionals to ensure that you are up to date with the industry
To secure your place contact Matt Brown on: +44 (0)1280 820214. Alternatively please email: email@example.com for an informal chat about your study options.