Turn Your Redundancy Into a New Beginning
Find out more…Redundancy is a terrible shock. After all the great work you’ve done, hearing that your services are no longer required is a bitter pill to swallow. Of course, you’re not the first to be made redundant and you most certainly won’t be the last – but that doesn’t make you feel any less isolated.
But what if this bitter blow ends up being a springboard to a bright new future?
You’re experienced, successful and have huge value to offer – redundancy doesn’t change that. With the right support and expertise, you can discover a brand new direction and thrive in your future career.
Our new Masters in Entrepreneurial Consultancy and Practice is a great vehicle for successfully transitioning to a new, entrepreneurial future. Developed by experienced entrepreneurs and business consultants, the programme combines theoretical studies and real-world consultancy to help you develop your entrepreneurial and consultancy skills.
It’s the perfect education if you want to:
- Start your own business
- Work for a start-up
- Become a consultant to growth businesses
Find out more
Do you think this could be right for you? Then we need to talk. Drop us a line to take the first step towards your bright new future!
- Focus on real life experience (no previous degree required, subject to other entry requirements)
- There are no exams or dissertation
- Students of all ages and backgrounds learn from each other
- Bursaries are available, if affordability is an issue (subject to eligibility)
- Supported by KPMG Enterprise
Learn more about the Masters in Entrepreneurial Consultancy and Practice.