Use Your Military Training to Forge a New Beginning
Find out more…So this is it – you’re leaving the military. You always knew this day would come, but it’s still a daunting prospect. Leaving behind a whole way of life and the people you have lived and worked with is a huge wrench. And what comes next? How do you translate your skills and experience to civilian life?
Just suppose you could make the next chapter in your life as exciting – if not more exciting – than your career to date.
Whilst the transition to civilian life will undoubtedly have its challenges, many of your skills are highly prized – work ethic, problem solving and team-work among many others. With the right support and expertise, you can discover a brand new direction and thrive in your future career.
Our new Masters in Entrepreneurial Consultancy and Practice is a great vehicle for successfully transitioning to a new, entrepreneurial future. Developed by experienced entrepreneurs and business consultants, the programme combines theoretical studies and real-world consultancy to help you develop your entrepreneurial and consultancy skills.
It’s the perfect education if you want to:
- Start your own business
- Work for a start-up
- Become a consultant to growth businesses
Find out more
Do you think this could be right for you? Then we need to talk. Drop us a line to take the first step towards your bright new future!
- Focus on real life experience (no previous degree required, subject to other entry requirements)
- No exams or dissertation
- Access to a structured learning environment and experienced support team
- Students of all ages and backgrounds learn from each other
- Bursaries are available, if affordability is an issue (subject to eligibility)
- Supported by KPMG Enterprise
Learn more about the Masters in Entrepreneurial Consultancy and Practice.