CMI Level 7 Qualification in Strategic Management & Leadership
- Entry requirements: Please see entry requirements below.
The level 7 diploma covers a wide range of business disciplines that all managers require, such as:-
- Introduction to strategic management and leadership
- Financial management
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Strategic planning
- Strategic human resource planning.
The course is designed for managers looking to equip themselves for a more strategic role.
Our level 7 qualification is delivered via intensive weekends throughout the year with support from our virtual learning environment and is designed to fit around the busy working lives of today’s management professionals
Fees – £2,200* which includes tuition and CMI membership.
Other costs: Books, stationery and sundry materials
Please contact us to discuss entry requirements.
Entry points in February, May and September the course is delivered over a year.
* Payment can be made in full (for all units) at the start of the course or in instalments at the start of each unit. Please contact our Finance Office for more details.
- Chartered Management Institute
- Level 7 Qualification in Strategic Management and Leadership (external link to the CMI website)