CMI Level 5 Qualification in Management & Leadership
- Entry requirements: Please see entry requirements below.
The level 5 diploma covers a wide range of business disciplines that all managers require, such as:
- Introduction to management and leadership
- Managing team and individual performance
- Conducting a marketing plan
- Project development and control
- Managing recruitment, selection and induction
The course is designed for middle managers from a variety of sectors.
Our level 5 qualification is delivered via intensive weekends throughout the year with support from our virtual learning environment and is designed to fit around the busy working lives of today’s management professionals
Fees – £2,000* which includes tuition and CMI membership.
Other costs: Books, stationery and sundry materials
Please contact us to discuss entry requirements.
Students who complete this course will be eligible for direct entry onto CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing or CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership.
Entry points in February, May and September the course is delivered over a year.
* Payment can be made in full (for all units) at the start of the course or in instalments at the start of each unit. Please contact our Finance Office for more details.
- Chartered Management Institute
- Level 5 Qualification in Management and Leadership (external link to the CMI website)